>> PDI Home >PDI Semester Online Courses
PDI Spring Semester Online Courses
Convenient. Practical. Affordable.
- PDI semester course registration fee is only $199! Spring courses open January 4th.
- PDI semester courses are typically used for salary advancement and/or credential renewal.
- PDI semester courses are worth 3 ⅓ semester units (5 quarter units) of post-baccalaureate (graduate) credit from University of California San Diego (UCSD) Extension, a WASC accredited university. Credit is available for an additional $230. It's easy! You can register and pay for credit through the PDI website when you register for your course.
- You have until May 22nd to complete a spring semester course. Spring course registration is open until May 1st.
- Your completion paperwork is processed within seven days of completing your online course (as long as you have completed all course requirements and met the minimum time requirement).
- Each semester course has seven written assignments.
- Want to save $25 on your course? Find out about PDI's Referral Reward Program!
How it Works
- Register for a semester course using PDI's secure online shopping cart. Click here to register.
- Within 24 business hours, you will receive an e-mail message from PDI with access information and instructions for participating in your course.
Choose Your Course
Choose the semester course you wish to take from the options below. Click on any course title to register or to gain more detailed information about the content of the course. Course registration fee is only $199!
(New!) Teaching STEM and NGSS at the Primary Level (K-2)
(New!) Preparing English Language Learners (ESL/ELL/ENL) for Success (K-6)
(New!) Using Google Classroom for Teaching and Learning (K-12)
(New!) The Next Generation Science Standards (K-12)
Conquering the Behavioral Challenges of Special Needs Students (K-2)
Effectively Using iPads to Transform the Classroom (K-12)
Focus on Phonics (PreK-3)
Improving Your Students' Test Taking Skills (2-12)
Making the Most of the Internet in the Classroom (K-12)
Reaching Students Through Character Education (K-12)
Teaching Struggling Readers (K-3)
Vocabulary Instruction for Improved Reading Skills (4-12)
Writer's Workshop in the Elementary Classroom (K-6)